Here are some helpful links for more information about the virus and some experts who might comment:
* Questions and answers about the virus from the CDC.
* Fight the Bite which is also from the CDC. Look at the links down the left side of the page; they all relate to West Nile.
* West Nile info from the American Mosquito Control Association.
* Disease maps which trace the spread of the disease in various states.
* NPIC West Nile Virus Resource Guide….that’s National Pesticide Information Center to you.
* Larvicides for Mosquito Control. This is from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency about mosquito control.
Here are possible experts:
* Experts from the Harvard School of Public Health, listed under areas of specialization with contact info for each person.
* Experts at Indiana University School of Medicine. Scroll down to Viral Infections.
* Profnet is often a lucrative source for experts.
* Yearbook of Experts Online, health search results.
* RevolutionHealth This group is offering a doctor who will comment about West Nile. Dr. Val Jones, senior medical director at this site, is a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation specialist. The site gives this phone number: 1 800-990-2892 and the email address for media information is firstname.lastname@example.org. Use this site with caution as it has a .com extension, and also, they contacted us with this available source, which always raises my suspicions. Nevertheless, here it is for your use.